5/24/17

5/24/17

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Delayed Post

Hello,
Sorry for my delinquency on this post. My excuses are vast, but I still should be posting more regularly. I will also get some pictures up in the next few days. We went to the Fredrick Meijer Gardens on Saturday. :) We have not had any huge news until today. Ben had his cardiologist appointment. Dr. Lacina feels that it is time to start the process of scheduling Ben's Fontan surgery. It should be this fall 2013. Ben is getting bigger and becoming more active. He is blue looking more than he used to be. It is just getting to be time to start the next step. I am kinda in shock, although I knew it was coming. It is a hard thing to get scheduled. Below is a link showing some videos and explanations of the procedure if you are interested.

http://www.chop.edu/service/cardiac-center/heart-conditions/hypoplastic-left-heart-syndrome-hlhs.html

Please keep us in your prayers. I will post again soon with updates on more appointments this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment