5/24/17

5/24/17

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Merry Christmas to All!

Hello,
I m sorry it has been awhile. But no news means there is nothing to report on Ben about his heart. Although he is improving on eating and crawling. He is doing therapy to work on his stiffness, which is his main obstacle. He is starting to really enjoy finger foods. The cardiologist says things are looking good. He are in a holding plan at this point. Although Ben was not happy to see the cardiologist at all. He is starting to realize more and understand what is going on. He screamed and gave him dirty looks. lol

Today Ben and Ally spend the morning at the daycare center while I observed and went over all the info about Ben. Seems like Ben like his main teacher, Ann, and I even left him with her while I spend some time in the Lamb room with Ally. I am feeling more comfortable with leaving Ben there, they are a wonderful group and have had experience very similar to Ben. Ally did not want to leave and we stayed longer to let her celebrate one of her classmate's birthday with cupcakes.

I just want to say Merry Christmas to all, because I was kinda a grinch and did not send out Christmas cards. My time is so precious at this point that I though everyone would understand and except this blog.
Enjoy it and give thanks for all of our blessings. Merry Christmas!

(Pictures to come after Christmas)

No comments:

Post a Comment